Become a member of the APMM today, and receive access to a host of membership benefits, including:
Real-time Q&A Email Forum • Quarterly E-Newsletter • FREE Classified Ads and Employment Listings • FREE Webinars on technology topics • Directory Listing • MORE!
- Leading Edge Resources – APMM members gain direct access to vendors and manufacturers of materials, software and tools. Visit these vendors at our biennial conference or search the Vendor Directory for technology, materials, equipment and processes.
- Communication – Receive the APMM’s quarterly e-Newsletters, access the website for the latest information, join the interactive email exchange (MILE), and link to other related professional organizations.
- Member Directory – Enjoy a free listing for yourself or your company in our Company Directory (available to the general public) as well as our Member Directory (open to members only) for professional networking.
- Employment Listings – Search the open positions, post a work-wanted listing or post a job or internship for your organization.
- Marketing Opportunities – Target users and potential customers within the model making industry through direct marketing your products or services.
- Advertising – Discounts on display advertising in e-Newsletter and banner advertising on website. Members receive free classified line ad listings, and free press releases in website’s News and Events section.
- Conference Discounts – Members receive discounted registration rates for the APMM’s biennial conferences.
- Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities – Join forces with the APMM to elevate the model making profession through sponsoring conference events, regional gatherings, and underwriting organizational development. Contact executive director Samanthi Martinez to discuss details.
- Network with Other Professionals – Establish contacts with other model making professionals for development and resource sharing.
- Internships and Scholarships – Attract the best and brightest of model making’s recent graduates with internship opportunities. Offer educational and development scholarships through one of our many educational member organizations.
- Access Industry-Specific Data – Collect and analyze the responses of APMM members through surveys of input directly related to model making.
- Featured Member – Have your latest, or coolest, project featured on our website! All we need are your photos and your story. Warning – content must be highly interesting and extremely cool!
- Student Recognition – Member students and recent graduates are eligible to enter the biennial Art Hedlund Student Model Making Competition, which takes place at the APMM Conference. Cash awards include a $500 first place prize, a set of digital calipers, and admission to the next conference.
- Professional Affiliation – Industry recognition and leadership opportunities. Consider a position on the APMM Board of Directors.
The APMM is an international community of nearly 800 professional model makers, students, educators, universities, freelancers, corporations and vendors. We represent and unite a diverse and unique industry of appearance models, architecture, displays and exhibits, entertainment models, litigation models, product development, engineering prototypes, and scientific and medical research support models.