Conference Information and Policies
- To be sure of receiving your commemorative conference t-shirt, register online registration no later than Friday, March 4. After that time, you may still register online or upon arrival at the APMM Headquarters at the Hyatt Regency Greenville but we cannot guarantee t-shirts for late registrations.
- We will send out a schedule of the workshops to take place on Saturday and Sunday to all registered attendees during the last week of February.
- The Hyatt Regency Greenville has an adjacent parking garage. Valet parking is offered at $15 and the overnight self-parking rate is $6.
- The hotel provides free WiFi in the lobby and in guestrooms.
- The APMM provides the following meals to registered attendees: Friday evening pizza and beer event, Saturday lunch and Sunday lunch. If you are registered to go on a tour on Friday and/or Monday, you will also receive lunch on that day.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please inform the APMM headquarters office as early as possible if you have special needs (vegetarian, vegan, allergies/sensitivities).
- The Hyatt Regency Greenville has an on-site eateries (casual dining, upscale lounge, coffee bar) for additional meals or snacks. Many additional eateries are within walking distance from the hotel.
- The street address for the Hyatt Regency Greenville Hotel is:
220 N Main Street
Greenville, SC 29601
- There is a fee of $3/day for handling/storing boxes. Shipments should be marked thus:
APMM Conference 2016
Your name and title
Your complete return address
Number of items in shipment
Attn: Samanthi Martinez, APMM
- Hyatt Regency Greenville offers complimentary shuttle service to/from Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. Please arrange pick-up 24 hours prior to arrival or departure via guest services.
- No refunds can be made for unused registration fees or tour fees. Registration may be transferred to another member of the company.
- Membership must be current through March 31, 2016 at time of registration in order to receive member pricing.
- Competitor restrictions may apply on technical/model shop tours. We will inform you if you are not permitted to participate in a particular tour, and refund your tour fees. If in doubt, please contact the APMM headquarters office prior to registering.
- Our hotel is just a short walk from Greenville's NoMA Square Entertainment District - check out all the possibilities for entertainment and fun stuff here: NoMa Square
Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about our 2016 Conference in Greenville!