Conference Information and Policies
- To be sure of receiving your commemorative conference t-shirt, register online registration no later than Friday, March 2nd. After that time, you may still register online or upon arrival at the APMM Headquarters in the Sheraton Crown Center Hotel and Meeting Center, Kansas City. We cannot guarantee t-shirts for late registrations.
- We will send out a schedule of the workshops to take place on Saturday and Sunday to all registered attendees during the week of March 5th.
- The Sheraton Crown Center Hotel has an on-site parking garage. Parking will be at the reduced rate of $15/day ($19 for valet) for the duration of our stay.
- The hotel provides free WiFi in the lobby and internet access in guestrooms is $9.95/day.
- The APMM provides the following meals to registered attendees: Thursday early arrivals pizza and beer supper, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner, and Sunday lunch. If you are registered to go on a tour on Friday and/or Monday, you will also receive lunch on that day.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please inform the APMM headquarters office if you have special needs.
- The Sheraton Hotel has six on-site restaurants for additional meals or snacks. An additional 10+ eateries are at the Crown Center Plaza which is accessible via the indoor walkway from the hotel.
- Ground transportation is available from Kansas City International Airport, via Super Shuttle for $30 (shared ride) round trip with a special APMM group discount. Make a reservation through: https://www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?GC=CDND2&PORT=MCI. You can also make a reservation by phone at 800-BLUE VAN (258-3826), providing the code CDND2. The discount is only valid if you book round trip transport in advance.
- Taxi transportation is available from the hotel for exploring the local area, however, our location at the Sheraton is in close proximity (walking distance) to the Crown Center Plaza which offers a variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment options.
- No refunds can be made for unused registration fees or tour fees. Registration may be transferred to another member of the company.
- Membership must be current through March 31, 2012 at time of registration in order to receive member pricing.
- Competitor restrictions may apply on technical/model shop tours. We will inform you if you are not permitted to participate in a particular tour, and refund your tour fees. If in doubt, please contact the APMM headquarters office prior to registering.
- Also see Things to See, Do, Eat in Kansas City for more points of interest!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about our Kansas City event!