Conference Information and Policies
- To be sure of receiving your commemorative conference t-shirt, register online registration no later than Friday, February 21. After that time, you may still register online or upon arrival at the APMM Headquarters in the Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown but we cannot guarantee t-shirts for late registrations.
- We will send out a schedule of the workshops to take place on Saturday and Sunday to all registered attendees during the last week of February.
- The Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown has an on-site parking garage. Parking will be at the rate of $21/day for the duration of our stay.
- The hotel provides free WiFi in the lobby and in guestrooms.
- Your standard room rate includes an extended continental breakfast at the Hyatt Place Guest Kitchen.
- The APMM provides the following meals to registered attendees: Thursday early arrivals pizza and beer supper, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner, and Sunday lunch. If you are registered to go on a tour on Friday and/or Monday, you will also receive lunch on that day.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please inform the APMM headquarters office if you have special needs (vegetarian, vegan, allergies/sensitivities).
- The Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown Hotel has an on-site restaurant for additional meals or snacks. Many additional eateries are within walking distance from the hotel.
- Ground transportation is available from San Jose International Airport, via Super Shuttle for $19 (shared ride) round trip with a special APMM group discount. Make an online reservation through: http://www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?GC=PX5FH. Please note that you can also make a reservation by phone but there will be a $2 additional booking fee at 800-BLUE VAN (258-3826), providing the code PX5FH. The discount is only valid if you book round trip transport in advance.
Upon arrival at the airport, claim your luggage and proceed outside Baggage Claim to the sign marked "Shared Ride Van Service". Identify yourself to the agent/driver and provide your online confirmation number.
- Taxi transportation (Town Car 408-857-0905 or All Star Cab 408-977-1111) is available from the hotel for exploring the local area, however, our location near the San Jose Convention Center is in close proximity (walking distance) to the Hyatt Place San Jose/Downtown Hotel which offers a variety of restaurants, shops, and entertainment options.
- No refunds can be made for unused registration fees or tour fees. Registration may be transferred to another member of the company.
- Membership must be current through March 31, 2014 at time of registration in order to receive member pricing.
- Competitor restrictions may apply on technical/model shop tours. We will inform you if you are not permitted to participate in a particular tour, and refund your tour fees. If in doubt, please contact the APMM headquarters office prior to registering.
- We'll post Things to See, Do, Eat in San Jose as the conference date approaches for more points of interest!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about our San Jose/APMM 21st Anniversary event!